I didn't do as much blog reading as I would have liked this week, but I still found some lovely posts to share with you!
1. Walker House by Rachel from Rachel Rewritten. I will be the first to admit that I am EXTREMELY nosy. Getting a little peek into Rachel and her husband's home was so much fun and I am in LOVE with the space they are building for themselves!
2. On Beating a Dead Horse by Amber at Mr. Thomas and Me. I definitely have mixed feelings about the ALS Ice Bucket challenge. I love the awareness it is bringing to ALS, but things can just get too political too quick with things like this. Amber shares the story behind the ALS challenge, which might just give you a more positive outlook on the challenge (as it did for me).
3. PECAN PIE BARS by Casey from The Messmers. NEED I SAY MORE?! These things look delicious and I cannot wait to make (or have M make) a gluten free version!
4. How to Comment on Blogs by Madison from Wetherills Say I Do. Commenting is such an important part of networking and building community in the blog world. Madison offers some practical tips for leaving comments that are effective. I wouldn't be opposed to you practicing these tips on this post. HA!
5. Single and Purposeful by Leah from Hope Collective via Our Yellow Door. If you follow me on Twitter you know I am a HUGE fan of Our Yellow Door's Singleness Series. This installment was no different. Although I wasn't a Christian when I met M, I still wasn't intentional about being single. This post is a must read for single, engaged, and married ladies alike!
6. Hold Fast by Samantha at Elah Tree. I held fast to this post about community. It really spoke to me. I have been blessed with such a different type of community since moving to the Midwest and it has been so special. It makes me happy that Samantha has something similar. I pray that we all will!
HAPPY FRIDAY! What were your favorite posts this week? Leave a link in the comments- I would love to check them out!