1. My husband. I mean, this one is pretty self-explanatory but I have been blessed with the most amazing husband to do life with. Marriage isn't easy, but it is SO worth it.
2. Our jobs. When we first moved to Missouri, M didn't have a job and it was stressful. Luckily we have both been blessed with salaries that help pay the bills AND have a savings.
3. This blog and all of you. This blog has brought me so much happiness. I have some of the most amazing friendships because of it, and it brings me closer to Jesus every day just by reading your posts and interacting with you all.
4. Jesus and our church community. God really has been good to us this year. What I might argue was His biggest blessing, besides our marriage, was finding our current church. Our church encourages us to grow in a way that is loving and holds us accountable for furthering our relationship with Christ. M and I wouldn't be where we are today with our faith if it weren't for our church.
5. Our families and friends. So many people rallied around us this year for our wedding. Even though it meant they had to shovel out quite a bit of cash and travel across the country. I'm thankful for those who make sacrifices for us, who believe in us, and who go out of their way to maintain good relationships with us despite any distance there may be physically.
6. Our health. Although I have had some health problems over the last few years, overall we are very healthy. I'm so grateful for that, and for the fact that we have insurance that protects us when anything happens that is out of our control.
7. A place to call home. Our home means the world to us. It has really started to feel like OUR place and I know that's something not everyone has the means to say. For this, I am SO thankful.
8. The fact that we have a vehicle. We are so lucky to own a vehicle that is reliable. We were fortunate enough to be in a place financially this year where we could make this investment.
9. Spending Thanksgiving with my grandparents. It has been at least 10 years since I have been able to do this. What is even better about this year is now I get to bring my husband with me. The best.
10. Our cats. Because life just wouldn't be the same without those two crazies.
What are you grateful for this year?