1. Trashy magazines. Because if you have family drama during the holidays (who doesn't?), this is guaranteed to make you feel better about your life.
2. BOOZE. Because, well... booze.
3. ESV study bible. It's only natural that this follows the champagne, right? This bible is so perfect for the advent season and spending time in the word is one of the best ways to find rest during the holiday season.
4. Portable iPhone charger. Between all the back and forth between houses, hours spent in the car, and crazy holiday coordination, you are bound to need to recharge your phone at some point. OR you could ditch the phone all together during the holiday season.
5. Uggs. I literally live in Uggs during the holidays. They are like walking on clouds; what could be more comforting?
6. An audible membership. Nothing passes long hours in the car better then audiobooks. With Audible you will never be bored again. Plus there's something for everyone!
7. A Yankee candle. Does this one even need an explanation?
These all sound great for us women, but what about the man in your life? That's where Man Crates comes in. Man Crates is a new company that ships awesome gifts for men in custom wooden crates that he has to open with a crowbar! At Man Crates, it is their mission to end the difficulties that have long been associated with buying gifts for men. I'm personally a huge fan of their Snack Pack Man Crate. It's the perfect holiday survival kit for that man in your life (because who doesn't love snacks?!).
I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are honest and my own.