2. Create some tangible objectives for that 2015 word of yours. How can you expect to live out your word fully unless you have a concrete idea about how that will look for you? Tell us about it and let us help keep you accountable! You can see mine HERE.
3. What events do you have coming up in 2015 that you're looking forward to? Let us get excited with you and count down the days until your big event!
4. Write a letter to yourself now, from yourself in 2005. What insights would you give yourself today; ten years later? What might you have encouraged yourself to do differently or to do more of?
5. Imagine 2015 was your last year; what would be on your bucket list? Get creative!
6. Share 15 new things you would like to try in 2015. That recipe on Pinterest you have been drooling over? GIVE IT A GO.
7. Items under $15 that you're loving lately. That cute mug from Etsy? Share it with us!
8. Dream up 15 date night ideas to live out with your significant other in 2015. I mostly just suck at coming up with date night ideas and want to steal yours...
9. Tell us 15 reasons why you love your job. Don't love your job? Too bad. Let's focus on the positive during 2015!
10. Create at 15-item checklist for achieving ________. Whether your thing is SEO for blogging, organization, or keeping your kiddos occupied during the day, YOU are good at it. Share your best checklist for those of us that aren't so good at it!
11. Write uncensored for 15 minutes. Just write whatever comes to mind. Whatever is on your heart. Don't proof for content, only spelling/grammar. Then? Click PUBLISH!
12. Spread the love. Share 15 people (bloggers/social media accounts) that are inspiring you to be your best in 2015. And tell us how/why.
13. Make 15 predictions for where you will this time next year. This will be a good one to look back on a year from now.
14. Create a reverse bucket list of the 15 things you have ALREADY accomplished. This can be since the beginning of 2015, since you've been XX many years old, or since you took your first breath.
15. Create your own list of 15 blogging prompts. HA, see what I did there?