Those of you that know me well know that I am a pretty healthy eater. At my wedding, my maid of honor even made a joke about my junk food being more healthy than most people's healthy food. All of that to say: eating well is really important to me. Not only do I try to cook 99% of our meals, but I also try to choose healthy snacks for between meals. That's why I was BEYOND excited when I heard about Fit Snack.
Fit Snack is a subscription box carefully curated each month to include 6 – 9 different items that are not only delicious but are also designed to provide clean energy to support an active, fitness-focused lifestyle. Each of the items are nutrient dense, consciously made, and diversified energy. Each box is "balanced" in that it attempts to accomplish the Perfect 10.
What is the Perfect 10? The Perfect 10 focuses on products that have/are high protein, complex carbohydrates, low sugar, GMO free, organic, sustainable, gluten free (!!!!), paleo, clean eating and raw. In other words, there's something for everyone! Each box also includes a Fit Snack workout, recipes, and a number of additional resources.
Here's what was in my box (this includes a number of free samples that were also included):
1. Simply 7 Quinoa Chips
2. Simply 7 Lentil Chips- great for snacking!
3. Fit Snack Veggie Chips
4. Fit Snack Almond & Pumpkin Seed Mix
5. 2 types of nogii Whey & Quinoa Protein - an awesome addition to smoothies!
6. The Protein Bakery Peanut Butter Blondie - need I say more?!
7. The Protein Bakery Chocolate Chocolate White Chip Cookies
8. Oven Baked Organics Gluten Free Pancake Mix (7oz) - PANCAKES!!!!
9. Somersaults Cinnamon Crunch Nuggets (baked with sunflower seeds and toasted grains)
10. Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites in Mocha Espresso - because who doesn't love coffee flavored things?!
11. Goco Pod (one serving of virgin coconut oil) - I have an obsession with coconut oil so this made me one happy lady!
I'm typically a skeptic of subscription boxes, but I must say that I was really impressed by how well thought out this entire box was. Each product was something I felt comfortable putting in my body and everything tasted AMAZING. I really liked that the box included baking mixes as baking is one of our (and my our I mean my husband's) favorite things to do over the weekend! If you lead a healthy lifestyle and are looking for a subscription box that caters to that, Fit Snack is for you! If only I could figure out a way to get one of these every week...
Boxes start at only $15 per month + S&H (which is super affordable if you ask me)! I'm also excited to share that when you use my special link to purchase a box, you will also get a free Fit Snack Gym Jute (shown below). Don't miss out!
Have any questions about Fit Snack? I would love to answer them!
*I was given this product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are honest and my own.