Today I'm excited to share all about my experience working with Loxa Beauty. Loxa Beauty is an innovative e-commerce platform that supports professional salons and stylists, while offering consumers a unique shopping experience. It was founded in 2011 by Janell Shaffer and Danielle McDowell who were determined to bridge an important gap between consumers, salons and major manufacturers. Loxa was created to empower salons and stylists and offer easy product purchase for consumers at their convenience.
Loxa Beauty is great because it provides customers with access to more than 3,000 authentic and authorized professional hair and beauty products, and gives a commission to a professional salon and/or stylist of the customer’s choice with every purchase made on the site. When a stylist is not chosen at checkout, the patent pending technology, Loxa Local, ensures that a salon or stylist in the area automatically receives the commission! How cool is that? Buying online while supporting local businesses! That's a win-win in my book.
With Loxa, you even have access to personalized product recommendations from your own stylist using their HairScription tool, which creates the perfect product cocktail to treat your hair needs! Every step of the process with Loxa felt personalized which is something not all online retailers have to offer.
I was connected with Loxa through Adproval as an influencer. Shortly after, I received five awesome products to test and share with you all. Here's what I received:
1. SORME Powder Brush. I have to admit that I am really bad about taking care of my makeup brushes and it had been a LONG time since I had replaced them. Luckily, Loxa had just what I needed: SORME brushes. I'm really picky about my powder brushes because I use a mineral-based powder on top of my foundation and the wrong brush can really destroy the natural look it is intended to achieve. Although this brush had some normal bristle loss during its first few uses, it worked perfectly after that.
2. SORME Blush Brush. Try to say that one ten times fast. Similar to the powder brush, this blush brush had normal bristle loss during its first few uses. To be honest, this brush took some getting used to because I was previously using a blush brush with more surface area. However, I was really impressed with how well I was able to control my blush application with this brush. I don't think I will ever go back to using a brush with a larger surface area after using this one!
3. SORME Brow Groomer Brush. I'm kind of a freak about how my eyebrows look. My last brow brush was in pieces, so this couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I really love how easy it is to shape my brows with this brush!
4. INDIE HAIR Dry Shampoo. OH MY GOSH I AM OBSESSED. You know I'm a huge fan of dry shampoo and I have to say this might have been one of the best ones I have used yet. I don't want to give too much away because next Friday I will be sharing a "Battle of the Dry Shampoos," but just take my word when I say this product comes out on top.
5. OPI INFINITE SHINE Gloss Top Coat. You also know that I cannot go more than 24 hours without chipping my nails. Luckily, this all changed when I used OPI's gloss top coat. I'm a pretty big skeptic so I wasn't sure how I was going to like this polish. However, when my nails hadn't chipped after THREE WHOLE DAYS when I used this product- I knew it had something great to offer. If maintaining a manicure is a challenge for you, I highly recommend this product.
I would highly encourage you to check out Loxa on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. You can also find some awesome products and beauty tips by searching #shoploxa. If makeup is more your thing, check out Emily's reviews! When you use the promo code SAGE5 you can get $5 off your next order of $25 or more!
*I received these products from Loxa Beauty in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are honest and my own.