It's always a happy day when you find out that you have been selected to receive a Influenster box. A few weeks ago, I found out I would be receiving the XO Vox Box at my door step. When it finally arrived, I was so excited to see what was inside. I'm not going to lie, this box was a bit of a let-down compared to some of the others I have seen, but overall there were some great products I am happy to have come across. Here's the deets on what was in my box (sorry for the crappy quality):
2. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste and Brush + Whitener. This is slightly embarassing but I have some yellow teeth. It's partly genetic and partly due to my coffee habit. I have actually tried the Optic White toothpaste in the past and didn't have great results. BUT, I usually don't have great results no matter what I use. I have been using the built-in whitener the last few days and although I haven't noticed a drastic change, I do like the applicator and texture of the whitener. Usually, whiteners taste AWFUL and are unbearable to have in your mouth, but this one you just apply and let dissolve and it doesn't even have a taste. Just for that, it's a winner in my book.
3. John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Treatment + Beach Blonde Collection. Confession: I haven't actually tried these products yet. I usually save travel sized shampoos for the gym, so I will be trying them out this morning. If you're dying to know, leave a comment and I'll let you know what I thought (bad blogger).
4. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream. MIRACLE CREAM. But seriously. I am an alligator in the Midwest and my hands are constantly cracking and peeling. This hand cream is a GOD SEND. Do yourself a favor and go buy some now.
5. Adore Me Lingerie. This is where things get weird. I was told my "XO" Vox Box would include lingerie but come to find out you have to sign up for a VIP membership (a monthly subscription) to get it. I'm totally the worst at signing up for things and forgetting to cancel them before my "free" trial runs out, so I admittedly didn't even try to get my "free" lingerie. Sorry y'all.
6. Land's End Promo. A similar case here. I got a spend $100 save $25 gift card. No thanks. BUT, I used to think Land's End were grandma clothes until I started creeping them on Pinterest and they actually have some REALLY nice J-Crew like clothing! I was pleasantly surprised.
Have you tried any of these products or would you consider trying any of them?