You have surely seen these "things I will never blog about" lists elsewhere on the blogosphere. It's your lucky day because I have decided to jump on the bandwagon. Happy day!
The following are things I will NEVER blog about (at least not at this point in my life):
1. Disagreements with my husband. I can still be real and authentic about the fact that we have disagreements on the blog without sharing the content of those disagreements, especially if they are serious. Now, if we disagree about how to load the dishwasher, that's a different playing field all together. Sorry babe.
2. My job. I work in the mental health field and for my own personal reasons, I feel that certain aspects of my job (and schooling) should not be shared on my blog. I'd also like to keep my job and talking about it on here is a sure way to lose it!
3. My future children's bathroom activities. BECAUSE HELLO THE INTERNET IS FOREVER. And it's gross.
4. Negative things about other people. I can't believe it when other bloggers write negatively about people they know in real life, or even other bloggers on their blogs. It's immature and completely passive aggressive.
5. Finances. I'm pretty private about things like finances. I'll totally share some of my favorite money saving tricks, but you'll never know my annual income or how much our wedding was.
6. Sports. SURPRISE, I don't write about sports! Oh, you already knew that? I'm so predictable.
7. Pregnancy. You can read more about that here.
8. Politics. I probably won't talk about politics on here, mostly because of my job. However, I am liberal. Being a liberal Christian is hard and as much as I would love to talk more about that, I know it's simply off limits due to my profession.
9. Designer clothing. I'm in graduate school. I couldn't afford designer clothes even if I did want them.
10. Products I don't believe in. I should note that if I do write about a product I'm not a fan of, I will be completely straightforward about the fact that I do not believe in it.
What topics do you avoid blogging about?
Be sure to check out my post "5 Podcasts for Believers" over on Annie's blog today!