Here's what was in my box this month (this includes a number of free samples that were also included):
1. Simply 7 Quinoa Chips
2. Simply 7 Lentil Chips- great for snacking!
3. Fit Snack Veggie Chips - I love how natural these are, no heavy processing!
4. Fit Snack Almond & Pumpkin Seed Mix - the best for snacking on the go. I keep them in my purse during the day in case hunger strikes.
5. 2 types of nogii Whey & Quinoa Protein - SO glad these were included again, I love adding them to shakes!
6. Level Life protein bar - I love a good gluten free protein bar. This wasn't one of my favorites but it was definitely tasty!
7.Lenny & Larry's vegan chocolate chip cookie - this was pretty good considering it was vegan and high protein. Still not the same as a real cookie but it'll definitely cure that sweet tooth.
8. Oven Baked Organics Gluten Free Pancake Mix (7oz) - we think this is just OK. We definitely have other favorite gluten free mixes, but we still enjoyed using this!
9. Sunflower seed Sunbutter- YUM!
10. Complete Energy bites- these are chocolate flavored energy bites meant to keep you alert!
Boxes start at only $15 per month + S&H (which is super affordable if you ask me)! I'm also excited to share that when you use my special link to purchase a box, you will also get a free Fit Snack Gym Jute. Don't miss out!
Have any questions about Fit Snack? I would love to answer them!
*I was given this product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are honest and my own.