Today I'm sharing my favorites from my June Fit Snack box! I will continue to say that this is one of my favorite subscription boxes. The consistent quality is unbeatable!
1. Go RAW Chewy Apricot Sprouted Bar. Remember fruit leathers as a kid? Well, this is the adult HEALTHY version. It's also tasty and packed with fiber! WIN WIN.
2. B'Bites Cinnamon Raisin Fruit and Nut Snack. It's hard to find a good gluten free snack bar, so I really appreciated these. There are only 57 calories per bar but they're full of good nut fats and have little sugar (0.5g).
3. Snack Out Loud Crunch Bean Snacks. Sounds weird right? I thought so too. However, I was pleasantly surprised by these. They're a simple and satisfying snack that carries the perfect flavor and crunch. I love savory snacks and these were awesome for feeding that craving. I can't wait to try the ranch flavor!
4. Jackson's Honest Sweet Potato Chips. They obviously had me at sweet potato. And chips. This is some serious guilt free snacking material.
5. Oberto's All Natural Jerky. I love beef jerky. These little snack packs are great for fueling up during long rides or runs!
Have you tried Fit Snack yet? Be sure to enter the giveaway or sign-up today and get a free gym bag with your purchase.