What is the Perfect 10? The Perfect 10 focuses on products that have/are high protein, complex carbohydrates, low sugar, GMO free, organic, sustainable, gluten free (!!!!), paleo, clean eating and raw. In other words, there's something for everyone! Each box also includes a Fit Snack workout, recipes, and a number of additional resources. I love being able to take my snacks along with me to work or on a workout!
I know you guys have seen these posts before, so I wanted to do something a little different and share the items from this month that I loved and those that I would leave.
Things to Love:
1. Columbia County Bread & Granola. OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING. This is absolutely one of the best products I have received thus far from FitSnack. It was really tasty in yogurt with some dried cranberries added. The best part is, a little goes a LONG way with this granola since flax seeds are so nutrient dense.
2. Skinny Pop. I debated putting this in the "leave it" section simply because it was just popcorn to me. However, I liked the snacking friendly size it came in and it ended up being a really great work snack. I have a portion control problem when it comes to popcorn, so this helped keep me on track.
3. Justin's Almond Butter. HELLO DUH! I love all things from Justin's. You can't really go wrong. I like to add almond butter to toast or oatmeal with a dash of honey to sweeten it up!
4. Honey Stinger Energy Chews. I use Honey Stinger gels often for long runs and bike rides. I wasn't sure how I would feel about chews because my jaw often tenses up on long workouts. However, I had no problem chewing these and they were super tasty and easy to eat.
5. Trophy Farms Peanuts. I really enjoyed the salt ratio on these (is that weird to say?)!
Things to Leave:
6. Muscle Werks Supplement. To be honest, I didn't try these. I don't believe in supplements marketed for weight loss.
7. Caramel Chocolately Peanut Level Life Bars. I'm really picky about protein bars and these just didn't do it for me. I struggle with anything that has too much peanut butter flavor too, so I didn't love these.
8. Yummari Chocolate Banana. There was something about the texture of these I just couldn't get on board with..
As usual, there were more things in the box that I loved and considering FitSnack's affordable prices, I'll keep subscribing to this service! Boxes start at only $15 per month + S&H! I'm also excited to share that when you use my special link to purchase a box, you will also get a free Fit Snack Gym Jute. Don't miss out!
If you're not ready to subscribe yet, you can still get healthy tips from FitSnack via instagram!
Have you tried FitSnack yet?